- WELCOME LETTER
- WHO WE ARE
- ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
- HISTORY & GEOGRAPHY DEPARTMENT
- BILINGUAL EDUCATION
- THE ANGLO FILES
- OUR COMMUNITY
- BOARD MEMBERS/CONSEIL D'ADMINISTRATION
- CONTACT PARENTS
- ENGLISH RESOURCES IN FRANCE
- ADMISSIONS AND FEES
- OUR ALUMNI
- ALUMNI DIRECTORY
- ONE STOP DOCUMENT CENTER
- PRESS PACK
Fee Structure and Rules
The Anglophone Section of Fonainebleau operates as a fee-paying International Section. Tuition fees range from 2618 € in Primary to 2771 € in Lycée.
The current Fee Structure and Rules can be found here: Enrolment agreement 2016-2017
1. Students whose mother tongue is English will be eligible for admission to the Section provided that they meet the linguisitic entry requirements and that previous school reports and assessment indicate that they should be able to benefit from the type of instruction offered by the Section.
2. Students whose mother tongue is not English but who are otherwise judged by the Head of Section and teachers to be linguisitically and academically suited to the type of instruction offered by the Section may be admitted. Parents of these students will be made aware in writing of the conditions of entry and of progress at appropriate times. This applies not only to Primary students, but also to those entering 6e.
3. Students experiencing serious learning difficulties in their current school system will not normally be admitted to the Section, which is not equipped or intended to meet such needs.
4. Students cannot be admitted to the Anglophone Section in the Lycee Francois 1er unless their level of French language attainment and their general grade level is considered by the French host school to be adequate.
1. Admission to the Anglophone Section is by written test and interviews which are normally carried out in March or April each year (please see below for this year’s testing date). In all cases, previous school reports and assessment documents must be provided. Students entering CP (1st year of Primary) will be assessed orally.
2. At least two members of the Section teaching staff will assess each application. The final decision on admission will be taken by the Inspecteur de l’Académie following the suggestions of the Chef d’Etablissement and the Head of the Section.
3. Written confirmation (or rejection) will be made to the parents attesting that the students has satisfied (not satisfied) the linguistic entry requirements of the section.
4. The Head of the Anglophone Section and the heads of the host schools (Léonard de Vinci primary, Collège International middle school or Lycée François 1e high school) attribute available places to successful candidates. Parents will receive official notification.
5. For Primaire and Collège students residing outside the natural catchment area our schools, a derogation may need to be obtained from the local mayor’s office. Please contact us at [email protected] for more information.
Testing will take place on the 19th of April 2017 in Fontainebleau for the 2017-2018 school year. Complete dossiers (enrolment form, background information and latest school reports) should be sent in no later than the 18th of March.
Remote testing can be arranged. Please contact the Anglophone Section office:
+33 1 64 22 11 77 or by email [email protected].
The Anglophone Section of Fontainebleau, 48 rue Guérin, 77300 FONTAINEBLEAU. France.
Tel: +33 1 64 22 11 77 Email: [email protected].